-
July 3rd, 2002, 06:12 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
awwww brii*hugs ya* me thinks you're beeyooteeful
-
July 3rd, 2002, 11:36 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
[img]frown.gif[/img] ..i'm a possum too..but i like em..*L
kiss to my wynter [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 3rd, 2002, 03:00 PM
#13
WynterFire
Guest
hahahahahaha DAMN just another sign babe..... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
July 3rd, 2002, 08:53 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I'm a fuckin' Catfish???? This horoscope screws everyone over!!!!
-
July 4th, 2002, 08:46 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
If the shoe fits..revvy..*L
-
July 4th, 2002, 08:56 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
*in a whispering tone which you've heard before ReVvY..........meowww *L*....*smooches you anyways*
-
July 7th, 2002, 02:29 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Seems I'm an Okra.
And here I always thought my sign was "Bridge Freezes Before Road Surface"... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks